Twickenham 2018 ( before and after)
Project completed: March 2018
Time to complete: 12 weeks
Description: Our client purchased this 1930’s semi detached property in the heart of Twickenham. The project brief was to completely gut the property back to brick and completely renovate, maximising existing space suitable for a young family. The client tasked us with working to specific budgetary and time-constraints.
The client was really pleased with the end result! So much so that we have been commissioned to undertake the loft conversion, rear extension and rear garden landscaping work later in 2021 – watch this space for updates!
The project involved:
- Complete gut out of existing dwelling, back to brick
- Full redesign of the functional space, ensuring increased storage
- Removal of chimney breasts and completion of steelworks in the loft area
- A complete rewire of the property designed with smart-home audio-visual functionality in mind
- Installation of new Combi boiler, water softener, new radiators, and 4-zone wet-underfloor heating system within the property
- Supply and installation of new doubled glazed windows throughout the property
- Design and install new kitchen with bespoke carpentry
- Bathroom installation – complete with digital shower mixer, L shape bath with full shower enclosure, wall hung vanity unit and cabinets, LED mirrored cabinet and alcove lighting