Kew TW9 2020
Project completed: July 2020
Time to complete: 2 weeks
Description: The project brief was to redesign and install the main bathroom within this 3-story detached property within Richmond.
The project involved:
1. We reconfigured the flow of the room, relocating the doorway through bespoke made floor-to-ceiling cabinets, with one set of double doors leading into the new bathroom.
2. Installation of sound and thermal insulation on perimeter walls;
3. We installed an underfloor heating system, with wireless programmable thermostat to control
the floor and radiator temperature within the room
4. A bespoke wall-hung basin, spanning 800mm with deck-mounted basin taps and LED mirror
5. Wall hung WC with concealed cistern
6. Shower-bath with wall-mounted rainforest shower head, 3-way diverter mixer, hand-held
shower wand and bath filler. Minimalist hinged shower glass
7. Porcelain tiling – a combination of wood-effect floor tiles and 30by 60 wall tiles
8. Plastered and decorated throughout