Niton Street SW6 2020
Project completed: July 2020
Time to complete: 3 weeks
Description: A fun projected completed in the midst of Covid-related lockdowns, product delays and material shortages! We worked with the client to design, build this second bathroom within a lovely townhouse in Fulham. The brief was for the bathroom to be suitable for daily use, be a centre point of relaxation and combine the benefits of smart home technology. The result was fantastic finish and another very satisfied client!
The project involved:
- A complete gut-out of existing fixtures and fittings, back to brick
- Completion of joist works to repair damage to incumbent joists and completion of all subfloor and external plumbing work
- Installation of smart-compliant lighting and heating within the bathroom, controllable and programmable from the client’s mobile device
- A minimalist shower enclosure on swivelling-slide door to minimise loss of walkway space, completed with rainforest overhead, hand-held wand and 2-way diverter mixer
- A Stone (all 400kgs of it!) free standing bath 1500mm by 850mm with floor mounted bath filler overlooking the window
- LED mirror with demister and adjustable tone lighting
- Sleek wall mounted vanity unit with slimline basin and basin mixer
- 600 by 600 porcelain tiles on floor and wall surface areas.
- Reskimmed, with non-tiled zones decorated in Farrow& Ball teal tone